Friday, February 6, 2015

Week of February 9

Spelling:
  1. nine
  2. line
  3. like
  4. bike
  5. bite
  6. while
  7. take
  8. came
  9. world
  10. over
    Memory:
    Galatians 2:20, "Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
      • Math: Measuring using inches and measuring temperature
      • Reading: "Tell me a Story" pg 100
      • Science: Measuring weather using thermometers and a graph
      • Social Studies: All about our holidays
      • Religion: Simeon and Anna
      Things to Know:
      • PALS meeting Tuesday, Feb. 10
      • NO SCHOOL Monday, Feb. 16
      • If you would like to practice your spelling words using spelling city just download the spelling city app or go to spellingcity.com and look for the username ashrbrown and our lists will be there. The new lists will appear on Tuesday of that lists week as we use them Tuesday and Wednesday in class with the iPads. Past lists are also there for review if you want!
      Revising our writing!


      No comments:

      Post a Comment